Outreach & Opportunities
MaP consolidates all competences in materials science and engineering, processing and manufacturing at ETH Zurich and is a direct contact to all ETH research groups working in this area.
Our aim is to facilitate access to the substantial knowledge base of materials and processes at ETH Zurich and to act as a matchmaker between our researchers and external partners, including industry, other academic institutions and society. Please let us know how we can help you!
Are you interested in:
- gaining an overview of what's going on at ETH Zurich in the area materials and processes?
Browse our . Attend the annual ETH Industry Day, a showcase of the latest research organised by ETH Industry Relations.
- getting in touch with our talented students?
Present your company and give an insight into the working life of a graduate at one of our if you are interested in participating.
- increasing your visibility in the community?
Sponsoring of student events, lectures, workshops, and poster prizes at symposia is very welcome - please contact the to discuss the opportunities.
- consulting services?
If you require consulting services or are looking for equipment or analyses in the area materials and processes, please contact the who will direct you to the corresponding person.
- technology transfer, licensing opportunities and ETH spin-offs?
- long-term partnerships/cooperations with ETH Zurich and donations?
Visit ETH Zürich Foundation or contact the ETH Industry Relations